Thursday 4 April 2013

Feeling Stuck? How to Create Change!

What I know Today is that many people are feeling stuck in their lives.  Some people really have no idea that they can create change and make their life better.  As people awaken to a higher consciousness they will realize that we are not our problems or our beliefs.  We are an infinite being who is capable of much more than we can imagine.  These problems or beliefs are conditions of the human experience we call life.  With the awakening that is taking place that is all about to change.  Let me show you how!

The way you react to any situation will either bring you Joy or Pain.  We always have choices available to us at any given moment.  Since studying and teaching Access Consciousness I have discovered that living in question helps to keep the doors of possibility opening for me.  Even when I feel stuck and discouraged asking myself a simple question:  What else is possible?  When I do this I let it go, or if I am really resistant or in a serious situation and not sure how to get unstuck, I will keep saying it.  What happens is I find a different possibility.  Things I never even dreamed of happening to get me unstuck will show up!  How does it get better than that?

I have loved Law of Attraction ever since reading "The Secret."  I know many people thought this was just about "positive" thinking and many put it down.  My point of view is just that it was misunderstood.  It is much more than that, but wasn't explained well.

Understanding that everything is energy has been the greatest gift to me.  It has not only helped me to better understand how to live my life with more ease, but also helped me to understand a bigger picture that life isn't always what it seems.  That more things are possible than many can even imagine and that the way you live your life is a choice.  Want to create change?  Simply asking questions is the way to do it.

So what does a problem look like in terms of energy?  It is basically an energy block.  When energy is blocked it remains stagnant, which means that the problem will remain until the mind shifts to looking for a solution or a different way of thinking.  What I love about Access is it gets the energy moving again, thus allowing possibilities and potential to come flooding in!

Your mind is what controls/allows your experience and when people start to realize this and work with it to create more of what they are wanting for their life experience, there will be amazing shifts here on this earth!




4 comments:

  1. Great post! It's amazing how powerful the mind is! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that I came across this today! I really needed it. (Been feeling a bit down lately, but I'm trying to help myself get over it.) Thanks for the boost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa, thanks for your contribution today! We all feel this way at times. I teach this because I need it as much as the people I am sharing it with! Access is all about amazing tools for helping us be the best we can possibly be!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Joanie! It is amazing how powerful the mind is, thanks for taking the time to read and comment! What would it take for even more inspiration to show up for you? In gratitude!

    ReplyDelete