Thursday 29 May 2014

Living a Different Reality. Is it possible?

What I Know today is that I am always a few steps ahead in this game called life!  It used to be so frustrating because I would want products before they were being made.  For example when we were having our first baby we wanted a baby stroller with big single wheels (not those dinky little dual tire things) with grips for being on trails and sand etc.  We couldn't find anything when we needed it.  They came out several years later.  Another example, when we were getting married in '94 I wanted a simple gown, not the big poofy sleeves etc.  Couldn't find anything like that, until a few years later all the dresses were coming out that I was looking for.

I recall also in grade 6 having a crush on the new boy in our class.  No one else was interested.  I was the first one.  It didn't take long and suddenly all the girls were in love with him.  I wonder if it is because I have the ability to see the potential before anyone else.  I was even made fun of at first because they didn't see it.  I could write an entire book on more examples and this being the theme of my life that and being ahead of the majority of society, but I won't bore you with those details.

Fast forward to my life now.  I have always known that we could be living a different reality for how we are living in this world.  I was seeking it and knew it was possible.  When I was introduced to Access Consciousness the Bars I knew this was a really cool modality and what I learned would  catapult me into a new life of what I know is possible!  It was the missing piece of the Law of Attraction puzzle and to so many other things I was already teaching.

Why am I telling you all of this?  If you are willing to trust me and my gift of insight and ability I can show you something totally different.  I want to share these amazing tools with you.  Being a psychic medium, people look to me for insight.  Especially if there is anything they are missing within their lives and for signs and messages.  What if I actually know something about these tools too?  That they work!  What if these tools actually work as if by magic.  (Only when you use them - I might add!)

Would you be willing to invest in you and take the class?  What if this was the best money you ever spend on yourself and the returns from this investment were to infinity and beyond because the tools will keep working for you for the rest of your life?  What price would you put on something valuable like this?   To learn and have tools that you can use for the rest of your life to change anything and everything that isn't working for you?  Would you be willing to choose it?

The Bars Class

For more information and class dates/locations contact me: clarityonpurpose@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment