Tuesday 22 January 2013

I am back!

What I know today is that I have been away from my blog for some time!  I took a much needed break and have also had some major changes happen in my life!

At first it was shocking to think about moving over 700 miles back to my home town where my husband and I both grew up after being away for nearly 18 years!  The opportunity that was presented to my husband was an amazing one and in my heart it felt so right.  Everything was clicking into place as though it was all meant to be.  But my head was fighting it.  What about all of the friends and connections we had made over those years?  What about the kids, would they be ok with this move?  So many unknowns and yet I had to trust that it was all happening for a reason.  Now we are getting settled and it was easier than I thought!

The result?  My husband LOVES his job and being a business owner again.  The kids are loving their new schools and have made several new friends.  Our family is so happy to have us near again, and I must say it is so nice to have the kids able to see their Grandparents at a moments notice!

Thank you to all of my readers for being patient and not giving up on me!  I know many of you come here and just read old posts and are still gaining value from my past blogs.  That is the beauty of life we are always changing and yet an old article may give you something that you never saw before because  we always get what are needing for the time we are in.

For me there have been many changes and I am learning even more that I must go with the flow and know that there is no such thing as a mistake ever.  Timing and sychronicity is all there is and we have free will to change our reality by focusing on what we want and allowing ourselves to let go of what isn't working for us as individuals.

I love my new life and can't wait to see what grand and glorious adventures await!  My goal here is to be back posting regularly again, I would like to try to be consistent but again there is no right or wrong here I am only human after all and I can only work when I feel inspired and trust that I will connect with those who are meant to hear the messages that flow through me as I write.

Please know that you are unique and special, just by being who you are you make a difference in this world.  Love yourself and know who you are right now exactly as you are is enough to make a difference to others.  Always remember that!  Stop trying so hard and just be!  Thanks for who you are, live in joy!


1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, your back! Soooo happy to hear everything worked out exactly as it should..... and that you're ready to swim with the current rather than against?! Keep posting, always waiting to hear more and more and more!! Love ya! M.

    ReplyDelete