Wednesday 20 February 2013

Your Life - Do You need to Remodel? Maybe Just an Update?

What I know today is that as I am searching for a topic to write about, I understand that life is all about synchronicity and allowing.  I trust that I will be lead to what is needed here on this blog for today and that the material will show up!  So here is what came through!  I hope it inspires some remodelling or an update in some part of you!

I have said this many times and I will keep saying it because sometimes we need to hear it more than once and in different ways to really get it!  You create your life, and you are the only one who knows what is exactly right for you.  No one else can tell you or do it for you.  If you want a to have a  guaranteed miserable life, then let others tell you how to live it with their opinions and judgements!

There is no such thing as a coincidence only experiences.  I feel in life we try to judge the things that happen to us as right or wrong, good or bad.  But truly what if we stepped out of judgement and went into awe and openness to what life is trying to offer us?  Why must we assume that when something happens it is bringing bad things to us?  Maybe we are just being shown a better way than we were aware of?  Maybe these things happen to teach us something about who we are or to show us a different way to live.

I am not saying to just sit back and allow life to happen to you either as what might show up is likely not what you are wanting.  Too many people are doing this in the world right now.  What I mean is really know what you want in your life but be open to how it shows up.  You are the creator of your life and allowing life to just happen to you is what takes place when you don't go inside of yourself and really ask what you want, need or desire.

What I have found to be true is when you live in question you open up the doors of possibility around you.  If you think that you have the answers and that you know how your life should run, you are definitely limiting yourself!  I don't know about you but I definitely need  more ease and joy in my life, and you can never have too much of that!  EVER!

Some examples of living in question are:  When something doesn't go as planned ask the question what is right about this that I am not seeing right now?  What would it take to ___________.  What do I want?  What are my strengths?   Using my strengths, what would fulfill my deepest desires?  What would it take to live my purpose doing what I love?  What do I love to do with my time?  What would I do if money were no object?  What am I good at?  What would I like to get good at?

What would it take to live an inspired life with joy and ease?  What would it take to make a difference in the world everywhere I go?  What would it take to make a positive difference to each person my presence is around just by being me?  Next week, I will elaborate on this topic!  You create the blueprints for your life by going inside and opening up to what you need more of, once you bring it to the surface and create your blueprint, it can now become your reality...


2 comments:

  1. AWESOME....What would it take to make a difference in the world everywhere I go? Love it!! I never, ever thought of that question and that truly fulfills me, that would make completely happy! Love your posts...keep 'em coming!! Love M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. M,
    Keep asking the questions, and the possibilities will keep opening! You are pure awesomeness, I know that you already are making a difference simply because you care so much!

    ReplyDelete