Wednesday 4 April 2012

Grumpy? 3 Quick Ways to Get Out of That Funk!

What I know today is that we are all human and there are going to be days where your mood is low in ratings!  Being a teacher of energy and Law of Attraction, most of us know that sending out negative vibes brings more of the same.  So how do you shift yourself back into the positive?

1) If you are upset about something vent!  Give yourself 3-5 minutes (seriously time it!) to rant to a friend or write it out on paper and shred it when you are done.  Get it out of your energy field.  Sometimes a good rant helps us to get more clear about what we are wanting!  Then you are going to spend 3-5 minutes talking or writing about what you want instead!  The idea is to get it out of your system and then get clear about what you are wanting/needing more of!  Ask yourself, so what do I want?  I call this my reset button!

2) Put on some music!  What songs really get you going, or make you feel good inside?  Let yourself lighten up, move your body let loose and let go!  If you like singing, sing like no one is listening and dance like no one is watching!  My favourite song right now is Flo Rida - Good Feeling!

3) Laughter!  Do you have a good friend who always has a way of making you laugh?  Find a movie, or YouTube video that makes you laugh, and keep it handy for when you need it!  This YouTube video on the Ellen show made me belly laugh, and it helps to remind me to have more fun and that life shouldn't be so serious!  Click here to see!


2 comments:

  1. Great tips, Jeneen.

    I always find that taking the dog out for a good walk works wonders too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUP! That worked! The Ellen video was hilarious and now I'm sitting here more alert with a huge smile on my face! What a great way to rid yourself of the ol' funkadoodles! THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete