Sunday 29 April 2012

3 Ways to Reset Your Day!

Ever have one of those days where it seems like the whole world is against you?  Red lights, people in your way etc.?  Or maybe you just have bad timing and things don't seem to be going right?  Maybe you feel like this has been your whole life?

Have you ever considered that you are just out of harmony with the Universe?  This is actually a simple thing to change!  First, be aware that it is happening.  Once you recognize that you are out of sync with your surroundings, there are a few things you can do to correct it!  Consider that everything is energy.  When things seem to be going wrong, it's simply your energy out of sync with the Universe, your surroundings and what you want.

I call it a Universal Reset!  Here are a couple of different things to try:

1)  Ask yourself what you want?  Say out loud "I want _________." and fill in the blank.  Say as many things as you like around what you want - the more specific the better.  You can even give it quantum power by writing it down or even better writing down a list of what you want for your day!

2)  Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths, then see yourself getting into the flow of the Universe.  I sometimes refer to it as the flow of life.  Where things come easy and everything falls into place.  I like to say to myself - "I am in the right place at the right time."  Then, I feel myself shift into going with the flow.  Look at it like shifting your energy to match what you want from the Universe.  Seeing ease all around me, with perfect unity and harmony in everything that I do.

Sounds kind of simple and maybe even corny to some, but I swear it works like a charm for me every time.

3)  Take some deep breaths, with each exhalation visualize and let go of everything that isn't working for you today.  With each breath in you can breathe in a fresh supply of energy to bring yourself back into harmony with all of your surroundings.  Just try it!  It is free and if anything it is certain to make you feel better.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the advice. I will try those techniques, they seems to be fantastic for these days of stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting. The only way they work is if you use them! Hope they help make your days flow with ease and grace. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I can tell you they work, I've been practicing the techniques and I've seen they work. Thanks a lot for your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juan, First I want to congratulate you for taking responsibility in wanting to make change in your life! My blog is about empowering others to create a better life, and clearly you are doing that! Thanks so much for your kind words and for taking the time to update us on your progress!

    ReplyDelete